Saturday, September 5, 2009

Im creating a book...

I saw a friend today walking to studio and she asked me what i was working on in studio.

i quickly responded with, "im creating a book" ... and it made me stop and think.

Im creating a book. Im creating a book. Im creating a book.

Im actually creating a book.

I told her that I was to explain in my book of MOTION how apples fall from trees, how clouds form, how rain falls, how birds fly, how one thought chases another, and where one thought goes after it is finnished.

Then, as she glares in confusement, she says what are you gonna write about?

-Write? -Write? -Write?

Im not going to write a word in the book.
The book will tell many stories, but without a word. You cant read it page by page. Each page, taken out of sequence, has no story to the book. The book works as a whole. Each page needing the page before it and the page after it. And therefore, the book, in theory, should be infinite.

What is infinite of my book.
It travels through time.
Time becomes an element.
Time is infinite.

So let me explain how apples fall from trees, how clouds form, how rain falls, how birds fly, how one thought chases another, and where one thought goes after it is finnished, without a word. The book will speak to you. YOU.

You.

Who are you?

Are you a reader of my book?

Are you?

Nope. You are not a reader. There is nothing to read. You are an Experience-er.
You are a time traveler.
An Infinite time traveler.

No comments:

Post a Comment